Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Junior's reflection

What was your best moment in term one? Why? camp:because we get to sleep in the same tent.

What was the most important thing you learnt? our eastle test

 What subject do you do the best in this term and why? reading cause we got to make movie’s with the ipad.

 What subject did you not do so well in and why? sitting on the mat i can't help beatboxing Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently, getting work on the conferencing doc.

 Did I get Golden Time this much this term? Why or Why not? yes:because i always finish my work on time.

 What can I do differently next term to improve? Why? learn manage myself on the mat.

 Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you did this year: ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ ☺/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.