Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

My weekend

On a Friday night me,Melvin and my Dad went to a farewell party for my uncle because he was leaving to Tonga. when we got there I saw my cousin William I went inside. and sat down in the living room they were all watching Diary of a wimpy kid dog days. It was funny then we went to his room and played wrestling with the light off. Then we went to the kitchen and my older cousin let me play on her iPhone I was playing flappy birds It was so hard so I went on stick page on the computer.



Then we watched another movie It was called escape from the planet Earth. I was bored so me and my other cousin played three on three touch in the rain. when we went inside we all got in trouble from our parents. Soon after our cloths went inside the dryer lucky our boxes were still dry and wore that and had to stay in the until our cloths were dry.




When our cloths were dry we had a shower and played GTA 5 on his PlayStation 3 we stayed up all night. When I woke up in the morning my eyes hurt and it was red I got up and woke up the other they all lazy. soon after my Dad came pick me up to go home when I got there I had breakfast then played touch and went inside and had a long sleep THE END.           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.